Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNewly reissued to coincide with and support the Government's new focus on learning through synthetic phonics in primary schools, these delightful books will enthral, entertain and educate all young learners. They feature the ever-popular illustrations of Stephen Cartwright. They are developed in consultation with educational psychology expert, Dr. Marylynne Grant.
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitlePhonics Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Weight92 g
- Width210 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.