All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBig Red and the Little Bitty Wolf is a picture book story about a small wolf who encounters a big problem on the way to school. Big Red Riding Hood has just moved into the neighborhood and she loves thing more than tormenting the Little Bitty Wolf. He feels helpless and hopeless - thing seems to make Big Red stop bothering him. He tries igring her, telling her to stop, and puffing himself up to look bigger, but it takes something unexpected to make Big Red stop. Big Red and the Little Bitty Wolf, a modern twist on the classic tale in which a little wolf's unexpected solution to the class bully is met with surprising success. The book talks about bullying, and what to do / how to find help (school counselor) should you need to. Features a te to parents by school psychologist, Elizabeth McCallum, PhD.
- Author(s)Jeanie Franz Ransom
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content Note32 colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jennifer Zivoin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.