All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe path to puberty can be a difficult road to travel for any growing girl. This concise, easy to read overview provides a helpful blueprint for young ladies approaching this special time in their lives. Written by a board certified gynecologist, Big Sis' Guide to Growing Up takes away the stigma and mystery of the physical changes of adolescence in an informative, lighthearted manner. This puberty primer is a great resource for both pre-teen girls and their parents alike.
- Author BiographyDr. Donna Adams-Pickett is a board certified Obstetrician/Gynecologist. As an accomplished scientist and physician, her practice focuses on the needs of women and girls of all ages with particular emphasis on education and wellness. In addition to her work in healthcare and involvement in her local community she is a devoted wife and mother of two. Dr. Adams-Pickett is a locally renowned lecturer on female empowerment, women's reproductive health and pubertal development.
- Author(s)Dr Donna L Adams-Pickett
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robert Abrams,Terrence Drayton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.