All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the coast of California with beautiful watercolor pictures and rhymes. Become a part of Big Sur's wonder and surrounding discoveries through vivid illustrations.
- Author BiographyAlysson Foti Bourque is the author of the book series, Rhyme or Reason Travels. This series takes children and adults on an abstract journey through the world's most spectacular wonders. The concise rhyme and figurative art allow readers of all ages to provide their emotions and interpretations of shapes and color to inspire the individual's cognitive creativity. Alysson received a degree in elementary education from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, a law degree from Southern University Law Center, and currently receives inspiration for her work through motherhood.
- Author(s)Alysson Foti Bourque
- Date of Publication04/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $56.43
- AU $13.18Trending at AU $14.69
- AU $27.97Trending at AU $31.77
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.52
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.74
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.