All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA disaur story about a group of friends that stray and then have to go on an adventure to save their friend. Exquisitely color illustrated this book is a good transition from younger children's books to chapter books. The lessons are t forced but easily integrated into the story.
- Author BiographyBethany was born and raised in South Africa. Her family did not have television until 1976, so her imagination was her main source of entertainment. She had a love of animals and magical creatures and a vast country with big open spaces where she imagined they lived. She would make up stories for her siblings in the evenings. Sometimes she would scare the socks off them and at the same time herself! The reason she writes for children is the tremendous fun she has making up stories to feed their wonderful minds. They have no doubt an ant can talk. Their imaginations are free to believe. Bethany has always loved writing and reading and won several awards at school. This is her passion and she would love to share it with children around the world. Please write to Bethany and tell her about your magical animals and what you think of her stories.
- Author(s)Bethany Bull
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.