Big Visual Data Analysis: Scene Classification and Geometric Labeling: 2016 by C.-C. Jay Kuo, Chen Chen, Yuzhuo Ren (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $109.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an overview of traditional big visual data analysis approaches and provides state-of-the-art solutions for several scene comprehension problems, indoor/outdoor classification, outdoor scene classification, and outdoor scene layout estimation. It is illustrated with numerous natural and synthetic color images, and extensive statistical analysis is provided to help readers visualize big visual data distribution and the associated problems. Although there has been some research on big visual data analysis, little work has been published on big image data distribution analysis using the modern statistical approach described in this book. By presenting a complete methodology on big visual data analysis with three illustrative scene comprehension problems, it provides a generic framework that can be applied to other big visual data analysis tasks.
- Author BiographyChen Chen received his B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT) in 2010. He received his M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Southern California (USC) in 2012. At the same year, he joined the Media Communication Lab led by Professor Kuo in University of Southern California (USC), where he is pursuing her Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering and serving as a research assistant. His research interests include image classification, image tagging and image/video processing. Yu-Zhuo Ren received her B.S. degree in Hebei University of Technology (HUT), China, in 2011 and the M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Southern California (USC) in 2013. She is now working as a research assistant in the Media Communication Lab led by Professor Kuo. Her research interests include image understanding related problems, in the field of computer vision and machine learning. C.-C. Jay Kuo Dr. C.-C. Jay Kuo received the B.S. degree from the National Taiwan University, Taipei, in 1980 and the M.S. and Ph.D. degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, in 1985 and 1987, respectively, all in Electrical Engineering. From October 1987 to December 1988, he was Computational and Applied Mathematics Research Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of California, Los Angeles. Since January 1989, he has been with the University of Southern California (USC). He is presently Director of the Multimedia Communication Lab. and Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the USC. His research interests are in the areas of multimedia data compression, communication and networking, multimedia content analysis and modeling, and information forensics and security. Dr. Kuo has guided 119 students to their Ph.D. degrees and supervised 23 postdoctoral research fellows. Currently, his research group at the USC has around 30 Ph.D. students, which is one of the largest academic research groups in multimedia technologies. He is coauthor of about 220 journal papers, 850 conference papers and 12 books. He delivered over 550 invited lectures in conferences, research institutes, universities and companies.
- Author(s)C.-C. Jay Kuo,Chen Chen,Yuzhuo Ren
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note82 black & white illustrations, 12 colour illustrations, 40 colour tables, biography
- Weight213 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.