All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo best friends are off on a special adventure in this gorgeous book from Elizabeth Bennett and illustrator Jane Chapman (I'm Not Sleepy! and The Bears in the Bed and the Great Big Storm!). With a rhyming story that'll have your children chanting along and captivatingly bright illustrations, Big and Small is guaranteed to become a firm bedtime favourite. It's a big day out for Big and Small. But Small keeps getting into trouble. A little help, please! he calls. But Big could do with some help too...And sometimes the smallest of mice can help in the BIGGEST of ways.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Bennett is the author of a wide range of books for children. She also works as a children's book editor and a bookseller at a lovely independent book store. Elizabeth lives in Connecticut with her teenage daughter and two dogs (one big, one small). Her two grown sons have flown the coop, but they occasionally still need a little help. Jane Chapman has been illustrating for Little Tiger Press for over fifteen years and has produced many best-selling and award-winning titles. She shares a studio at her home in Dorset with her husband, illustrator Tim Warnes. They have two young sons.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Bennett
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Tiger Press
- Width245 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Chapman
- Reading AgeFrom 3 To 6
- Interest AgeFrom 3 To 6
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.84
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.93
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.89
- AU $13.72Trending at AU $19.92
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $13.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.