About this product
- DescriptionBeginning readers will find a fun-filled learning experience through easy-to-follow text and colorful illustrations. Charming illustrations, featuring disaurs interacting with a variety of objects and animals, show the difference between things that are big and those that are smallintroducing students to the concept of comparing things by size. A concluding graphic organizer reinforces the concept, separating big and small objects through pictures and words in a way that is accessible for beginning readers. This engaging book also helps early learners develop vocabulary skills with its strong picture-text correlation.
- Author(s)Joyce Jeffries
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleDinosaur School
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width180 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.