All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith engaging photos and patterned text, books in this series are perfect for introducing emergent readers to the topic of opposites. In Big and Small readers are shown fun and familiar examples of big and small things and quized on their ability to identify things that are big or small. With a focus on high-frequency and decodeable words and strong photo-to-text matching makes this a perfect book for early readers to enjoy.
- Author(s)Sian Smith
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleAcorn: Opposites
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Width203 mm
- Height173 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.