All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn cartoon format, uses bigfoot to explain the science of adaptation.
- Author BiographyTerry Collins always knew he wanted to be a writer when he grew up. A former award-winning newspaper reporter and columnist, he now writes poetry, fiction, nonfiction, and graphic novels for readers of all ages. He also teaches literature and creative writing, helping to inspire other lovers of the written word. Terry lives in his hometown in North Carolina with his wife, Ginny, and their devoted dog, Bosley. A lifelong reader, he has a personal library that outgrew his house years ago. Despite his wife's gentle protests over a lack of space, he believes a person can never own too many books. Cristian Mallea worked as an assistant for Lucho Olivera and Horacio Lalia doing comic books and as an illustrator doing work for esoteric publishing houses. Now, Cristian works in the studio founded with partners of La Productora, doing comic books and illustrations for many countries.
- Author(s)Terry Collins
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMonster Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cristian Mallea
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.