About this product
- DescriptionChildren's Poets Laureate J. Patrick Lewis and Kenn Nesbitt team up to offer a smart, stealthy tour of the creatures of shadowy myth and fearsome legend—the enticing, the humorous and the strange. Bigfoot, the Mongolian Death Worm and the Loch Ness Monster number among the many creatures lurking within these pages. Readers may have to look twice—the poems in this book are disguised as street signs, newspaper headlines, graffiti, milk cartons and more!
- Author BiographyJ. Patrick Lewis has published eighty-five childrens picture/poetry books to date with Creative Editions; Knopf; Atheneum; Harcourt; Little, Brown; National Geographic; Chronicle Books; Candlewick; and others. He was recently given the 2010/2011 NCTE Excellence in Childrens Poetry Award and is the most recent-past U.S. Childrens Poet Laureate.Kenn Nesbitt is the author of eight childrens books, six of which are poetry collections, including The Tighty Whitey Spider, My Hippo has the Hiccups, and Revenge of the Lunch Ladies. His website, poetry4kids.com, is the most visited childrens poetry website on the Internet. He is the current U.S. Childrens Poet Laureate.Mira and Eduardo have spent the last decade working as graphic designers on the Harry Potter film franchise. They designed the Marauders Map, the Daily Prophet, and the invitation to the Yule ball, among a myriad of other ephemeral materials for the movies. Visit minalima.com to see what theyre doing now.
- Author(s)J. Patrick Lewis,Kenn Nesbitt
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight499 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.