Bigger, Faster, Stronger: The Proven System for Building Athletes by Greg Shepard (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $31.15Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by goulds-book-arcade
- Est. delivery by 1 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBigger Faster Stronger, 2nd Edition is the most popular strength training system for high school and college athletes in the USA. It helps establish the solid foundations needed to compete successfully and advance athletes. This new edition imparts the fundamental exercise techniques and drills necessary for developing strength, power, agility and speed for any sport. Reader's will be able to implement a programme that will meet any sport performance needs and then modify it to fit personal goals. This title helps in optimising performance, in the gym or on the field. During the in-season or off-season, the customisable programmes can accommodate any sport and every level of competition. Based on the latest research, and followed by tens of thousands of the America's top athletes, Bigger Faster Stronger can elevate the readers' play so they can beat the competition!
- Author BiographyGreg Shepard is the owner and founder of Bigger Faster Stronger (BFS), which has been providing strength training programmes to high schools and colleges for over 30 years. He has given more than 500 seminars to coaches and athletes and more than 9,000 high schools have implemented his BFS programme. Shepard is the author of numerous publications, including the BFS print magazine, which has a circulation of over 500,000.
- Author(s)Greg Shepard
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 131 black & white halftones
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.86Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.