All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA look at bighorn sheep, including their habitats, physical characteristics such as their horns, behaviors, relationships with humans, and their endangered status in the world today.
- Author(s)Melissa Gish
- PublisherCreative Paperbacks
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLiving Wild (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Paperbacks
- Weight295 g
- Width241 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.