All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that expectations for mothering include a new core principle of body work.
- Author BiographyLynn O'Brien Hallstein is Associate Professor of Rhetoric at Boston University and the author of White Feminists and Contemporary Maternity: Purging Matrophobia.
- Author(s)Lynn O'Brien Hallstein
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Feminist Criticism and Theory
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.