Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionPull up your favorite beach chair and savor this funny, inspiring story about four female friends who help each other to follow a summer diet-and their own hearts...Erin Merritt has returned to her scenic hometown of Heart Lake to plan her wedding, but when she repeatedly runs into her childhood crush, she wonders if she's engaged to the wrong man. To make matters worse, all the stress is making her eat, and w she can't fit into her wedding dress. BIKINI SEASON by Sheila RobertsErin enlists the help of her cooking club-Angela, Megan, and Kizzy-and the Teeny Bikini Diet Club is born. The women make a pact to get slim eugh to wear their bikinis to the lake by summertime, a pact that changes their lives forever. With a little help from her friends, Angela faces her fear that her marriage is crumbling. Megan confronts the self-esteem issues that have always held her back. Kizzy deals with her husband's efforts to sabotage her diet and keep her overweight. And Erin learns some important truths about love...
- Author BiographySheila Roberts is married and has three children. She lives on a lake in the Pacific Northwest. Her novels have appeared in Reader's Digest Condensed Books and have been published in several languages. Her holiday perennial, On Strike for Christmas, was made into a movie for the Lifetime Movie Network and her novel The Nine Lives of Christmas is being made into a movie for The Hallmark Channel. When she's not writing songs, hanging out with her girlfriends or hitting the dance floor with her husband, she can be found writing about those things dear to women's hearts: family, friends and chocolate.
- Author(s)Sheila Roberts
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight159 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.