All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBilanggo is the diary of a decade behind bars.William Pomeroy and his Filipina wife, Celia Maria, like hundreds of other communists and militants, were sent to prison in the early 1950s for participating in the Huk guerilla struggle for liberation. Although this is the story of political prisoners in Philippine jails some fifty years ago, it is a story that has increasing relevance in a society that has seen increased political oppression in the last decade.
- Author(s)William J. Pomeroy
- PublisherUniversity of the Philippines Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationMetro Manila
- Country of PublicationPhilippines
- ImprintUniversity of the Philippines Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.