All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe reciprocal relationships between Jewish self-characterizations and outside attributions of Jewishness remain of key importance for understanding the history of German-Jewish relations. At the heart of this volume are fictional models of Jewishness, distinctions between different Jewish groups, as well as an examination of how internal Jewish discourse responded to anti-Semitic attributions.
- Author BiographyJuliane Sucker und Lea Wohl, Ismar Elbogen Netzwerk fur judische Kulturgeschichte e.V., Brandenburg.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleEurop Isch-J Dische Studien Beitr GE
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight717 g
- Edited byJuliane Sucker,Lea Wohl Von Haselberg
- Foreword byChristina Braun
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.