All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reflects the recent progress in bile acid metabolism and transport, nuclear receptor regulation and signaling by bile acids, as well as mechanisms of bile acid-induced cellular injury. Coverage examines bile acids as therapeutic agents, particularly for the treatment of cholestatic liver diseases. This volume in the Falk Symposium series brings together basic science and clinical hepatology in the field of bile acids.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/06/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleFalk Symposium
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 155
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byA. Stiehl,D. Keppler,G. Paumgartner,M. Trauner,U. Beuers,U. Leuschner
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.