Biliary Tract and Gallbladder Cancer: Diagnosis and Therapy by Charles R. Thomas, Jr. (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $252.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 3 Jan
- AU $215.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiliary Tract and Gallbladder Cancer: Diagsis and Therapy is a comprehensive and definitive discussion of all aspects of the treatment of malignant tumors of the gallbladder and biliary tract. This is the first book to examine these cancers in such depth, as rapid advances in surgical oncology and radiotherapeutic approaches have demanded the full coverage this text provides.The book progresses logically, with early chapters presenting the epidemiologic, pathologic, and pathogenetic characteristics of BT and GB lesions, followed by excellent discussions of clinical and radiologic diagsis and staging. Finally, the full arsenal of therapeutic approaches is presented, from the local to systemic, established to experimental. Segments throughout detail the most current cutting-edge therapies, making the latest information readily available across a number of subdisciplines.Features of this unique textbook include: an exclusive and comprehensive focus on neoplasms of the gallbladder and biliary tract; a multidisciplinary focus, with contributions from medical, surgical, and radiation oncology, pathology, and imaging, and a clear emphasis on team-based approaches to oncologic care; the latest clinical research and treatment discussions from international experts; and full-color insert with dozens of color images. Biliary Tract and Gallbladder Cancer will serve as the single-source kwledge base for multidisciplinary biliary tract cancer management. It is comprehensive eugh to demonstrate new treatments of biliary tract cancer to experienced practitioners, yet concise eugh to serve as an introduction to the field.
- Author BiographyCharles R. Thomas, Jr, MD, is Chair of the Department of Radiation Medicine and Professor of Hematology/Oncology at the Oregon Health & Science University Cancer Institute. Clifton David Fuller, MD is at the Department of Radiation Oncology, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
- Author(s)Charles R. Thomas,Jr.
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.