Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $13.55Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes the cultural perceptions by and of deaf people, the assimilation of deaf children to surrounding communities, the role that society's view of deaf people plays in affecting how deaf people view themselves, the impact of bilingualism in deaf communities, and transliteration.
- Author BiographyMelanie Metzger is professor and chair in the Department of Interpretation at Gallaudet University.
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- Series TitleSociolinguistics in Deaf Communities
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Weight454 g
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMelanie Metzger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.