All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBill Dance is one of America's best-kwn fishermen and has more than fifty years of on-water experience. Bill Dance's Fishing Wisdom combines his years of experience, kwledge, and wit into 101 tips that are sure to help any freshwater angler catch more and even bigger fish! Bill offers advice that might surprise even the most experienced fisherman, including: the importance of matching your line size to your lure when topwater fishing how to prevent 75 percent of line failures with better kts which lure to use to achieve the greatest depth why a deadhead is a great spot to locate bass the importance of underwater springs kwing when to move to deeper water to catch bigger fish why water temperature will affect the amount of fish you catch and much more Complete with drawings by Rob Walinchus and color photographs, Bill Dance's Fishing Wisdom is key for any fisherman to have in his tackle box, boat, or lake cabin. Skyhorse Publishing is proud to publish a broad range of books for fishermen. Our books for anglers include titles that focus on fly fishing, bait fishing, fly-casting, spin casting, deep sea fishing, and surf fishing. Our books offer both practical advice on tackle, techniques, kts, and more, as well as lyrical prose on fishing for bass, trout, salmon, crappie, baitfish, catfish, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyBill Dance is an outdoors legend who has delivered witty fishing advice to television audiences for more than thirty years. He is a member of the National Fishing Hall of Fame and has won twenty-three National Bass Titles. He is the author of several major books on fishing and has been a contributor for many major outdoor magazines. Dance resides in Collierville, Tennessee. Rod Walinchus has illustrated many books, including Western Fly-Fishing Strategies, Practical Fishing Knots, and The Orvis Streamside Guide to Approach and Presentation. He lives in Port Charlotte, Florida.
- Author(s)Bill Dance
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content Note100 color photos
- Weight442 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rod Walinchus
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.