Bill O'Reilly's Legends and Lies: The Real West by Bill O'Reilly, David Fisher (CD-Audio, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.35Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $47.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe must-have companion to Bill O'Reilly's historic seriesLegends and Lies: The Real West, a fascinating, eye-opening look at the truth behind the western legends we all think we kwHow did Davy Crockett save President Jackson's life only to end up dying at the Alamo? Was the Lone Ranger based on a real lawman-and was he an African American? What amazing detective work led to the capture of Black Bart, the gentleman bandit and one of the west's most famous stagecoach robbers? Did Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid really die in a hail of bullets in South America? Generations of Americans have grown up on TV shows, movies and books about these western icons. But what really happened in the Wild West? All the stories you think you kw, and others that will astonish you, are here--some heroic, some brutal and bloody, all riveting. Included are the legends featured in Bill O'Reilly's ten week run of historic episodic specials-from Kit Carson to Jesse James, Wild Bill Hickok to Doc Holliday-- accompanied by two bonus chapters on Daniel Boone and Buffalo Bill and Annie Oakley.Frontier America was a place where instinct mattered more than education, and courage was necessary for survival. It was a place where luck made a difference and legends were made. Heavily illustrated with spectacular artwork that further brings this history to life, and told in fast-paced, immersive narrative, Legends and Lies is an irresistible, adventure-packed ride back into one of the most storied era of our nation's rich history.
- Author BiographyBill O'Reilly is the anchor of The O'Reilly Factor, the highest-rated cable news show in the country. He is the author of the megabestsellers Killing Lincoln, Killing Kennedy, Killing Jesus, and Killing Patton. He is, perhaps, the most-talked-about political commentator in America.David Fisher is the author of eighteen New York Times bestsellers, writing about a wide variety of topics. He is the only writer ever to have a novel, a work of non-fiction, and a reference book offered simultaneously by the Book-of-the-Month club, as well as the only reporter ever given complete access to the FBI's forensic laboratory. His work has also appeared in most major magazines and many newspapers. He lives in New York with his wife, two sons, and the exuberant Chihuahua, Willy.
- Author(s)Bill O'Reilly,David Fisher
- PublisherMacMillan Audio
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMacMillan Audio
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byTom Wopat
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time529
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $39.26
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.23
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.35
- AU $30.54Trending at AU $31.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.