Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
About this product
- DescriptionB is for Mutant? Z is for Secret? Bill Woodrow's unique alphabet offers a glimpse into a playful and endlessly inventive artistic mind. Part sketchbook, part riddle, this small clothbound book presents Woodrow's weird and whimsical look at letters that turns the ordinary on its head. One of Britain's foremost sculptors, Woodrow (b. 1948) is best kwn for his transformations of everyday objects into new forms; like those works, the deceptively simple illustrations in this alphabet unravel the common-place to suggest surprising new meanings.
- Author BiographyBill Woodrow is best known for his cut-out sculptural works. A finalist for the Turner Prize in 1986, he was one of three artists chosen to make a sculpture for the fourth plinth in Trafalgar Square in 2000 and was elected a Royal Academician in 2002.
- Author(s)Bill Woodrow
- PublisherRoyal Academy of Arts
- Date of Publication04/11/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Academy of Arts
- Content Note26 colour illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width168 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.