Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.64Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBillie is a girl from the wrong side of the tracks, willing to do anything to escape her abusive family and the desperate poverty they live in. Franck is a bright and sensitive boy damaged by a bigoted father and a mother anesthetised by anti-depressants. Ostracised and bullied at school, they find each other when a drama project requires them to perform an iconic piece of French literature...The story of their friendship is told by Billie in flashbacks, when she and Franck are trapped in the Cevennes Mountains.
- Author BiographyBorn in Paris in 1970, Anna Gavalda s first published work was the critically acclaimed collection of short stories I Wish Someone Were Waiting for Me Somewhere, which sold over half a million copies in her native France and was published in the US by Riverhead in 2003. She has since published 95 Pounds of Hope (Viking, 2003) and Someone I Loved (Riverhead, 2005), both of which have been bestsellers in Europe. Her international bestselling novel Hunting and Gathering (Riverhead, 2007) was made into a film starring Audrey Tatou and Daniel Auteil. Gavalda s novels and short stories have been translated into over forty languages. She lives in Paris.
- Author(s)Anna Gavalda
- PublisherEuropa Editions
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEuropa Editions
- Weight225 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.14Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.