All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver eaten at Bill's? If you haven't, then put it on your To Do list. If you have, then you'll kw it's all about the atmosphere and the food - it's delicious, it's different, it's full of fabulous flavours and textures; a unique celebration of eating. From breakfast to bedtime, from the first green shoots of spring to the frostiest of winter days, Bill picks and cooks his way through the seasons. Choosing favourites as he goes and bringing colour and energy to even the simplest dishes, this book is packed with recipes and ideas that will inspire you to cook, eat and smile every day of the year.
- Author BiographyBill's Produce Store opened in 2001 in a small town in Sussex not far from the sea. What started years before as a small greengrocer's shop is now a bustling, vibrant cafe packed with hungry customers, with stores in Brighton, Reading and Covent Garden as well as Lewes. Bill is passionate about food - growing, cooking and eating it - but most of all he loves sharing it. He lives in Sussex with his wife and three sons.
- Author(s)Bill Collison,Sheridan McCoid
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSaltyard Books
- Content Note450
- Weight1168 g
- Width203 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.