Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $4.55+ AU $3.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by riverdancer01
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMad stuff just happens with Billy Bonkers! Billy is a bouncy, bubbly, bonkers boy. And wherever he goes, off-the-wall adventures always seem to follow. From bouncing so hard on his trampoline that he bounces up, up and away...into space, and eating so much porridge his stomach puffs up and he floats into the garden tree (and gets stuck...until he burps anyway), to a flight on a deflating lilo to biff a big, vicious shark right on the se! Along with his wacky dad, brainy sister and down-to-earth mum, Billy's life is never boring, it's bonkers! This zany text is perfectly accompanied by Nick Sharratt's energetic illustrations.
- Author BiographyGiles Andreae is the author of many top selling award-winning picture books. For Orchard, these include Rumble in the Jungle, Commotion in the Ocean, and I Love My Mummy. However, it is for the international bestseller Giraffes Can't Dance that he is best known. Giles is also the creator of Purple Ronnie, Britain's favourite stickman, and of the artist/philosopher, Edward Monkton. These two ranges of greetings cards, books and merchandise have made Giles the country's top selling living poet and an icon of contemporary popular culture. Giles lives with his wife, Victoria, a children's clothes designer, and their four young children by the river in Oxfordshire. Nick graduated from St Martin's School of Art in 1984 and has been working as an illustrator ever since. His work encompasses books for babies through to books for early teens and he has produced around 150 books to date. He is perhaps best-known for his illustrations for the multi-million selling author Jacqueline Wilson, but as well as this, he writes his own picture books and collaborates with various reputed picture book writers, on books such as PANTS and EAT YOUR PEAS.Recent awards include the Children's Book Award, Sheffield Children's Book Award, The Stockport Schools Award, the Experian Big Three Award. He has also been nominated for the 2003 Kate Greenaway Prize.
- Author(s)Giles Andreae
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBilly Bonkers
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight114 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nick Sharratt
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.