All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionTouted as the world's most famous evangelist, Billy Graham has preached to more people - 210 million live, more than 1 billion via satellite - than anyone else in the history of religion. One of today's most admired men, his influence reaches far beyond the pulpit as he has become a world-wide crusader for religion, a successful businessman and fund-raiser, a moral and spiritual catalyst, and a leader in the quest for world peace and equality. His charisma and conviction have been a unique inspiration to scores of people around the world who seek his wisdom and guidance. This is more than a chrological biography, it is a portrait drawn from the Reverend's own words - culled from a variety of sources, including sermons, newscasts, articles, and interviews.
- Author BiographyJANET LOWE's previous books include Warren Buffett Speaks, Jack Welch Speaks, Bill Gates Speaks, and Oprah Winfrey Speaks (all published by Wiley). Her hundreds of articles have appeared in such publications as Newsweek, the Christian Science Monitor, the Los Angeles Times, and the San Francisco Chronicle. Ms. Lowe lives in Del Mar, California, with her husband, Austin Lynas.
- Author(s)Billy Graham,Janet Lowe
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/07/1999
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width129 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.