All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionBilly never really felt like he fit in. From his classroom, to his home, and even on old bus number fourteen, he always knew there was somewhere else he had to belong. When his one and only friend, an elderly man named Mr. Richardson comes up missing, Billy finds himself in a strange new world where his dreams have w become his reality. Follow along with Billy from the deck of the Journeyman Ship to the top of Cloud Shadow Tower as he learns about the new world he w finds himself a part of. With the help of some new friends and magical creatures, follow along as Billy unfolds one mystery after ather. Whatever happened to the old man he once called his only friend? Will he ever get back to the world he left behind? Does he really have a power hidden away inside of him, just waiting to come out? Find out when you step forward with Billy out of reality and through the enchanted mirror.
- Author BiographyAfter teaching secondary science for over ten years it is truly remarkable how thin the line between science and science fiction really is. Being the father of four children, as well as a school teacher, has given me an amazing sounding board for science and fantasy. Allowing my creativity to flow into the pages of this book has been a truly rewarding experience on all levels.
- Author(s)Zach Chandler
- PublisherSweetwater Crossing
- Date of Publication13/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSweetwater Crossing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.