CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionBilly Monster can't sleep. There are chinks of scary light creeping into his bedroom and he has woken up twice after horrible daymares about boys and girls. Although Daddy Monster has tried howling a lullaby and making a soothing cup of cold slime, Billy is still worried. Just how will Daddy Monster reassure Billy and help him to sleep soundly through the day? Set in a topsy-turvy world where monsters are scared of children, this warm and funny story is perfect for raising a smile and chasing away bedtime fears.
- PrizesWinner of Royal Mail Awards for Scottish Children's Books: Early Years 0-7 2008.
- Author(s)Alan Durant
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date09/11/2016
- Content Notein full colour
- Weight169 g
- Width230 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ross Collins
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.