All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Mary Mary finds her little brother Billy seems floating above his bed, with his se, tummy and toes touching the ceiling, she is astounded. Never before has anyone in Mary's family been able to fly - even though their name is Bird! An engaging tale from everybody's favourite animal author Dick King-Smith.
- Author BiographyDICK KING-SMITH was a Gloucestershire farmer until the age of 45, when he gave up farming to become a primary school teacher. As a bestselling full-time author, his work received many awards including a Bronze Medal for the Smarties Prize of l997 for All Because of Jackson and the Children's Book Award in l995 for Harriet's Hare. In l992, he was also voted Children's Author of the Year. In l995, his top-selling title The Sheep-Pig was developed into a box-office movie, BABE, introducing hundreds of thousands of youngsters to his work. He died in 2011.
- Author(s)Dick King-Smith
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintYoung Corgi
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight128 g
- Width153 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.