All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLocated in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Biltmore House boasts the title of Americas largest private residence. Built more than 100 years ago by George Washington Vanderbilt, Biltmore House stands as a lasting legacy of the Gilded Age of American history. Explore the facility, history, people, and science behind the building in Biltmore House, a Castles of the World book.
- Author(s)Ruth Daly
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCastles of the World
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width183 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.