All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen confiscated genestockis stolen out of secure government quarantine, DI Sharon Varsi finds herself onthe biggest case of her career: chasing down a clever thief, a mysterioushacker, and the threat of new, black market gemtech. Zavcka Klist,ruthless industrial enforcer, has reinvented herself. Now the head ofBel'Natur, she wants gem celebrity Aryel Morningstar's blessing for thecompany's revival of infotech - the science that spawned the Syndrome, nearlydestroyed mankind and led to the creation of the gems. With illness in herown family that only a gemtech can cure, Aryel's in position to refuse. As the infotech programme inches towards abreakthrough, Sharon's investigations lead ever closer to the dark heart ofBel'Natur, the secrets of Aryel Morningstar's past ...and what Zavcka Klistis really after.
- Author BiographyStephanie Saulter writes what she likes to think is literary science fiction. Born in Jamaica, she studied at MIT and spent fifteen years in the USA before moving to the UK in 2003. In 2010 she launched the Scriptopus interactive website for writing short fiction. Stephanie blogs unpredictably at stephaniesaulter.com and tweets slightly more reliably as @scriptopus. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Stephanie Saulter
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleRevolution
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight282 g
- Width196 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.