All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZavcka Klist has reinvented herself: longer the ruthless gemtech enforcer determined to keep the gems they created enslaved, she's w all about transparency and sharing the fruits of Bel'Natur's research to help gems and rms alike. Neither Aryel Morningstar r Dr. Eli Walker are convinced that Klist or Bel'Natur can have changed so dramatically, but the gems have problems that only a gemtech can solve. In exchange for their help, digital savant Herran agrees to work on Klist's latest project: reviving the science that drove mankind to the brink of extinction. Then confiscated genestock disappears from a secure government facility, and the more DI Varsi investigates, the closer she comes to the dark heart of Bel'Natur and what Zavcka Klist is really after-t to mention the secrets of Aryel Morningstar's own past...
- Author BiographyBorn in Jamaica, Stephanie Saulter studied biology at MIT before majoring in English literature and minoring in anthropology. Interested in developing social media for creative collaboration, in 2010 she launched www.scriptopus.com, an interactive website for writing short fiction. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Stephanie Saulter
- PublisherJo Fletcher
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleRevolution Book #2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJo Fletcher
- Weight358 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.