All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn Binge Free, I present the story of my descent to the depths of hell with binge-eating disorder, my journey back to humanity and the various mental techniques and lifestyle changes that helped me to overcome 25 years of isolation, depression and binging insanity. While this killer sickness caused me to lose my humanity, dignity and hope for life, I managed to escape and, through hard work and determination, have found restoration, peace and happiness. If there be any reason for me to still live, I hope that it's to reach-out to others who suffer and share with them the tools that helped me to recover, and have kept me binge free for ten years. My message is that you, too, can attain this freedom. Binge eating is a sickness that lives in the mind and uses our own thoughts, feelings and memories to entice and trap us. Therefore, to achieve long-term recovery, it is imperative to have a suitable arsenal of mental strategies to counterattack, expose the lies and say NO to binging. Together with a series of lifestyle changes that I suggest, this book gives you the goods straight from the experience of a food addict that survived the assault of binge-eating disorder. I hold thing back and give you practical tips and tools that you can put to use right away so that you can learn to vanquish the binge eating monster once and for all.
- Author BiographyRobert Dave Johnston is webmaster of FitnessThroughFasting.com. Having escaped more than 20 years of crippling obesity and binge eating (with the help of holistic fasting and detox and spirituality), he now helps others get (and stay) motivated to lose weight and improve the quality of their lives. His no-nonsense message of dynamic change has given the author a growing audience.
- Author(s)Robert Dave Johnston
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.