All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on a graduate course entitled, Ubiquitous Healthcare Circuits and Systems, that was given by one of the editors at his university. It includes an introduction and overview to the field of biomedical ICs and provides information on the current trends in research. The material focuses on the design of biomedical ICs rather than focusing on how to use prepared ICs.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/11/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIntegrated Circuits and Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight926 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byChris van Hoof,Hoi-Jun Yoo
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.