All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionBioCoder is a quarterly newsletter for DIYbio, synthetic bio, and anything related. You'll discover: Articles about interesting projects and experiments, such as the glowing plantArticles about tools, both those you buy and those you buildVisits to DIYbio laboratoriesProfiles of key people in the communityAnuncements of events and other items of interestSafety pointers and tips about good laboratory practiceAnything that's interesting or useful: you tell us!And BioCoder is free (for the time being), unless you want a dead-tree version. We'd like BioCoder to become self supporting (maybe even profitable), but we'll worry about that after we've got a few issues under our belt.If you'd like to contribute, send email to BioCoder@oreilly.com. Tell us what you'd like to do, and we'll get you started.
- Author BiographyO'Reilly Media, Inc. spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, research, and conferences. Since 1978, O'Reilly has been a chronicler and catalyst of leading-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and galvanizing their adoption by amplifying faint signals from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.
- Author(s)O'Reilly Media Inc.
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight102 g
- Width162 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.