All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains biosensor development fundamentals. It also initiates awareness in engineers and scientists who would like to develop and implement vel biosensors for agriculture, biomedicine, homeland security, environmental needs, and disease identification. In addition, the book introduces and lays the basic foundation for design, fabrication, testing, and implementation of next generation biosensors through hands-on learning.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleMEMS Reference Shelf
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight474 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byPeter J. Hesketh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.