All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- Author(s)Bryan Scales,E. Reid,Ian D. Wilson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- Series TitleMethodological Surveys in Biochemistry & Analysis
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight832 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of Contents#A Peptides and Other Endogenous-Type Analytes.- #A-1 Assays of peptidoglycans and specific antibodies in biological samples.- #A-2 Cyclic decapeptides in kidney.- #A-3 Analysis of protein growth factors and optimization of their separation by HPLC.- #A-4 HPLC-EC measurement of neuropeptides in biological samples.- #A-5 Determination of substance P and neurokinins by a combined HPLC/RIA procedure.- #A-6 Methods and problems in the assay of CSF for ?-endorphin and other endogenous peptides.- #A-7 The importance of defined tracers in RIA.- #A-8 The use of radioimmunoassays for cryptic regions of peptide precursors, in the study of biosynthetic mechanisms.- #A-9 Clinical assay of somatomedins by RIA.- #A-10 Immunometric approach to peptide hormone analysis.- #B CNS-Active Drugs and Their Metabolites.- #B-1 Thirty years of antipsychotic drug analysis.- #B-2 Determination of benzodiazepines: the present-day scene.- #B-3 Analytical pitfalls with tricyclic and newer antidepressants in biological samples.- #B-4 Determination of phenothiazines: the present-day scene.- #B-5 Analysis of thioxanthenes by HPTLC, HPLC, capillary GC, and RIA.- #B-6 HPLC-EC determination of physostigmine in biological samples.- #B-7 HPLC-UV determination of substituted benzamides in biological fluids for their pharmacokinetic study.- #C Separation Technology Applicable to Various Drugs and to Enantiomers.- #C-1 Novel capillary gas-chromatographic phases applicable to drugs.- #C-2 Liquid-solid sample preparation.- #C-3 Applicability of HPLC chiral stationary phases to pharmacokinetic and disposition studies on enantiomeric drugs.- #C-4 Attempts to obtain separations of chiral anticholinergic drugs.- #D Approaches to Analyte Detection, Identification and Measurement.- #D-1 The application of high resolution proton NMR spectroscopy to the detection of drug metabolites in biological samples.- #D-2 Detection, identification and quantitative analysis of drugs by 1H NMR.- #D-3 Pre-column (HPLC) fluorescence labelling of glucuronides.- #D-4 Photodiode array HPLC detectors in metabolic profiling and other analytical screening techniques.- #D-5 A rotating filter disc alternative to photodiode array detection systems.- Analyte Index.- General Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.