Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $60.41Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInterdisciplinary kwledge is becoming more and more important to the modern scientist. This invaluable textbook covers bioanalytical chemistry (mainly the analysis of proteins and DNA) and explains everything for the nbiologist. Electrophoresis, mass spectrometry, biosensors, bioassays, DNA and protein sequencing are t necessarily all included in conventional analytical chemistry textbooks. The book describes the basic principles and the applications of instrumental and molecular methods. It is particularly useful to chemistry and engineering students who already have some basic kwledge about analytical chemistry.
- Author(s)Andreas Manz,Dimitri Iossifidis
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication24/05/2004
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight358 g
- Width153 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byNicole Pamme
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.