All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionCell surface molecules are critically important in regulating cell structure and function. Recent advances on the functional role of cell surface molecules, particularly glycoconjugates are presented in this book. Comprising of 22 chapters from the 2011 International Symposium on Biochemical Roles of Eukaryotic Cell Surface Macromolecules, it covers topics on the analysis of glycome, biophysical approaches to study cell surface molecules, glycoconjugate metabolism and its dysregulation, and molecular mechanisms involved in cell-cell and cell-matrix interaction.
- Author BiographyProf. Perumana R. Sudhakaran is currently the Dean of the School of Biological Sciences and Professor of Biochemistry, Central University of Kerala, Kasargod, India. His major area of research is cell extracellular matrix interaction and cell signaling. Prof. Avadesha Surolia is currently the Director of the National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi and a Professor of Molecular Biophysics at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India. His major areas of research include structure and function of lectins, orientation and dynamics of cell surface carbohydrate receptors, protein folding and quality control in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/06/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight545 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAvadhesha Surolia,Perumana R. Sudhakaran
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.