All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionPreTest is the closest you can get to seeing the USMLE Step 1 before you take it! 500 USMLE-style questions and answers! Great for course review and the USMLE Step 1, PreTest asks the right questions so you'll kw the right answers. You'll find 500 clinical-vignette style questions and answers along with complete explanations of correct and incorrect answers. The content has been reviewed by students who recently passed their exams, so you kw you are studying the most relevant and up-to-date material possible. No other study guide targets what you really need to kw in order to pass like PreTest !
- Author BiographyGolder N. Wilson, MD, PhD has spent 27 years in academic medicine, conducting NIH-sponsored laboratory research and being elected to the Society for Pediatric Research. Over the past decade, Dr. Wilson's interests have concerned clinical care and education, with particular focus on parent education and preventive management regarding children with mental disability and birth defect syndromes. He has produced a pioneering book with the developmental pediatrician Carl Cooley, M.D.: Preventive Management for Children with Birth Defects and Syndromes, published by Cambridge University Press. Dr. Wilson's focus is to interpret patterns of anomalies/genetic disorders pre- and post-natally, and to complement diagnosis with educational information and management checklists that optimize medical care for children with special health care needs.
- Author(s)Golder N. Wilson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePreTest Basic Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight669 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.