All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn response to the worldwide health problems caused by nutritional zinc deficiency, coupled with the remarkable advances in our kwledge of zinc metabolism, the author has written this mograph on the clinical effects of this important mineral. Dr. Prasad focuses on biochemical aspects, but also includes chapters on toxicity and assessment techniques in order to provide clinicians who encounter zinc related problems in their practice with a practical reference source.
- Author(s)Ananda S. Prasad
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleBiochemistry of the Elements
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.