All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.85
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years biocompatible polymers for injuries and wounds have seen advances and invations that have outpaced the growing field's literature. In this book Dr. Jan W. Gooch, a National Research Council Research Associateship Award recipient, reveals how invative polymer techlogy can be applied to the common combat and trauma wounds associated with damaged soft tissue and bleeding. The scope of his investigation spans four distinct devices for wounds, liquid and particulate barrier dressings for soft tissue wounds, sutureless tissue adhesives, antibacterial naemulsions, one-hand operated and automatic tourniquets for the battlefield.
- Author(s)Jan W. Gooch
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- Series TitleTopics in Applied Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight504 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.