All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiodynamics is an internationally recognized approach to organic agriculture in which the farmer or gardener respects and works with the spiritual dimension of the earth's environment. In a world where conventional agricultural methods threaten the environment, biodynamic farms and gardens are designed to have a sound ecological balance. This concise and fully illustrated book presents evidence that biodynamic crops put down deeper roots, show strong resistance to disease and have better keeping qualities than conventionally produced crops.
- Author BiographyWilly Schilthuis was president of the Dutch Biodynamic Association for twenty-five years. She has written several books on biodynamics.
- Author(s)Willy Schilthuis
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication16/10/2003
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Note50 colour photographs and 8 diagrams
- Weight203 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.