All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet tastier produce from your garden with this fresh approach to growing veg, fruit and ornamental plants. Home-grown food is w a reality for many, eco-conscious gardeners everywhere should be keen to explore methods that increase yield and harvest edible crops with a depth of flavour rarely matched on supermarket shelves. Biodynamic gardening techniques promise both. This incredibly accessible guide comes with fully illustrated step-by-step instructions on biodynamic techniques for home gardeners. Crystal clear practical advice tells you what to do when, from soil preparation and planting to harvesting at optimum times for the best flavour. Even busy gardeners can incorporate biodynamic practices, so for a pragmatic guide to an all-natural, ethical approach that delivers great results, look further.
- Author BiographyMonty Waldin is an award-winning wine writer specializing in green issues, with first hand experience of developing biodynamic vineyards in Europe and North America. He contributes to BBC radio and TV, and to British newspapers, including the Independent and the Daily Mail, and websites, as well as to wine, travel and environmental publications.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1052 g
- Width204 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.