All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe search for alternative sources of energy to offset diminishing resources of easy and cost-effective fossil fuels has become a global initiative, and fuel generated from biomass is a leading competitor in this arena. Large-scale introduction of biofuels into the energy mix could contribute to environmentally and ecomicaly sustainable development on a global scale. The processes and methodologies presented in this volume will offer a cutting-edge and comprehensive approach to the production of biofuels, for engineers, researchers, and students.
- Author BiographyDr. Vikash Babu, PhD, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Biotechnology, Graphic Era University, India, where he advises graduate students. He has received many professional awards, published numerous articles for journals and international conferences. His area of interest is industrial microbiology and bioenergy. Recently, he was awarded a research project from DBT, Govt. of India, for the production of bioplastics. Dr. Ashish Thapliyal has over 15 years of research experience and completed his PhD from HNB Garhwal University with a University Grants Commission (UGC-India) fellowship. He has held positions at National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi, as well as Utah State University. He has also been associated with Graphic Era University (GEU), India, and helped in the establishment of the Department of Biotechnology at GEU. Dr. Girijesh Kumar Patel received his bachelor of science degree in chemistry and botany and master of science in biotechnology from Gorakhpur University in 2004. After completing his PhD at the Indian Institute of Techology, he joined Graphic Era University as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Biotechnology. He has contributed several international research papers and book chapters and is the official reviewer of many international journals.
- Author(s)Ashish Thapliyal,Girijesh Kumar Patel,Vikash Babu
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width161 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.