About this product
- DescriptionThirteen-year-old Anne Frank hid from Hitler's troops with her family in 1942. Read the remarkable story of her life, death, and legacy. In 1942 an ordinary teenage girl began writing a diary that would tell the world the extraordinary story of Anne Frank, a Jewish girl, during World War Two. Anne and her family were forced into hiding to escape Hilter's troops. For two years she lived in a secret annex until they were discovered and sent to a concentration camp. Anne's life ended at Bergen-Belsen but the later publication of her diary ensured that Anne's voice was never silenced.
- Author BiographyANN KRAMER has an honors degree in history and has worked as an author and editor for over 30 years. She has had over 50 books published and has written new history children books, including the biographies on Nelson Mandela and Anne Frank. She leaves in East Sussex, England.
- Author(s)Ann Kramer
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.