All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAges 8 to 14 years. From its origins in China through to the development of major medieval cities as centres of its production, silk has for centuries been highly valued and considered among the most important of trade goods. Vibrant photographs and text also tell how silk is made organically by silkworms and manufactured by humans.
- Author(s)Carrie Gleason
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication06/11/2006
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notecolour photos & illus
- Weight172 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.