All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBioinformatics and Computational Biology is a compendium of articles and papers that were presented at BIOCOMP '13, an international conference that serves researchers, scholars, professionals, students, and academics. Selected topics include computational biology and medical applications, health informatics, Cloud-Based ADHD Screening, and DNA sequencing, etc.
- PublisherC. S. R. E. A.
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBogart
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC. S. R. E. A.
- Weight1225 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byHamid R. Arabnia,Quoc-Nam Professor Tran
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.