All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary biomedical and clinical research is undergoing constant development thanks to the rapid advancement of various high throughput techlogies at the DNA, RNA and protein levels. These techlogies can generate vast amounts of raw data, making bioinformatics methodologies essential in their use for basic biomedical and clinical applications. Bioinformatics for biomedical science and clinical applications demonstrates what these cutting-edge techlogies can do and examines how to design an appropriate study, including how to deal with data and address specific clinical questions.
- Author BiographyKung-Hao Liang is a senior bioinformatician working at the Liver Research Center, LinKo Medical Center, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan. His work focuses on the power of genomics and systems biology to fulfil medical requirements and he is the author of a wide range of publications in the genomics and medical fields.
- Author(s)Dr. Kung-Hao Liang
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 20
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.